Smoothie Tuesdays Race Series - Riley Wilderness Park
80 120 $80.00
Smoothie Tuesdays at Riley Wilderness Park this Summer!
Smoothies for everyone after the run!
- Dates: Tuesday June 28, July 26, and August 16
- Check in for registered runners begins at 5:00 PM
- 4 Mile Run begins promptly at 6:00 PM.
- Awards: 7:00 PM (subject to change)
- Registration Fee: $120 for all three dates in the series, or $45 per event
- Inclusions: Race photos, awesome custom race medal for SERIES FINISHERS (all three dates) only
- Keepsakes for each event:
- June: Blender Bottle
- July: T-shirt
- August: Socks
- Do all THREE events and receive a medal
- Top three overall male and female winners receive prizes from Road Runner Sports
- Location: Riley Wilderness Park. 30952 Oso Parkway, Coto de Caza, CA 92679
- Parking: ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST PARK IN OR AROUND the Wagon Wheel Elementary School parking lot for the June 28 race. This is about a half mile away from the park. For the July and August races, parking is across Oso at Wagon Wheel Sports Park. There is very limited parking in the Riley main lot, and we are not allowed to use much space there.
- Race bib pick up for registered runners will be available on race day
* indicates a required field